Xerox Phaser 8560DN review Discussion

+ Reply to Thread
    Administrator

Default Xerox Phaser 8560DN review Discussion

Interested in reducing your office's carbon footprint but still need laser quality printing to get business done?  The Xerox Phaser solid ink line could be the solution to your dilemma.

Read on for a full review of the Phaser 8560DN configuration below or check out our video first look.

Read the full content of this Article: Xerox Phaser 8560DN review

Related Articles:

Administrator

Default Update

I talked to a rep at Xerox who wanted to mention that the Phaser 8560DN has a feature called Intelligent Ready so that users can feel better about leaving the machine running when not inuse - and it keeps the Phaser from purging ink!

She told me, "The Phaser 8560 has a standard feature called Intelligent Ready, and with this feature, there is no need to turn off the printer. The software tracks when and how the printer is used over a rolling three-week period, which helps the printer learn to automatically place itself into standby and power-saving modes during periods of nonuse. The printer will automatically return to its ready mode just prior to an expected use period, avoiding any warm-up time and minimizing power usage in periods of nonuse."

Couldn't have said it better myself!