Thread: Lexmark C543dn first look
06-30-2009, 02:54 PM #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
Lexmark C543dn first look
When Lexmark sent us the C543dn color laser printer, I was pretty excited since I really enjoyed printing with the E360dn monochrome laser printer. With print speeds as fast as 21 pages per minute, a first page out in 12 seconds and two-sided printing, the C543dn seems to be a good option for a small business or workgroup.
But will it live up to the high expectations that E360dn set? Check out our video first look today to get a hands on glimpse of the C543dn and check back soon for our full review!
LEXMARK C543DN SPECIFICATIONS
- Print speeds: up to 21 ppm
- First page out: as fast as 12 seconds
- Print resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Automatic duplexing
- 417 MHz processor with 128 MB of memory
- 250-sheet paper tray
- Operating systems: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
- Connections: Ethernet 10/100Base TX, Hi-speed USB 2.0
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The Lexmark C543dn is available now on Lexmark.com or through an authorized reseller for $399.
Not enough information to make a purchasing decision? Check out the full review coming soon!Related Articles: