Brother MFC-6890cdw review Discussion

+ Reply to Thread
    Administrator

Default Brother MFC-6890cdw review Discussion

Considering a new printer for your home office or small business? Then you owe it to yourself and/or your coworkers to read our full review of the Brother MFC-6890cdw! The MFC-6890cdw is at the top of Brother's all-in-one inkjet line, offering 11 x 17 inch ledger printing, scanning, copying and faxing as well as network connectivity, a 4.2-inch touch screen, automatic duplexing, a standard paper capacity up to 350 sheets and a built-in card reader.

Read the full content of this Article: Brother MFC-6890cdw review

Related Articles:

I've had this printer for a a few months now and I've got to say it's great, it does everything I want it to do. I highly recommend it.

Screen Printing | Screenprinting | Screen printing inks and supplies
    Last edited by dazarooney; 05-30-2012 at 12:45 PM.

Banned

Default Brother MFC-6890cdw review Discussion

Hi friend, your post is nice but if you hav some pictures related to your post please post on your post.

Default Brother MFC-8480 DN Printer

The Brother MFC-8480 DN printer is a multifunction, mono laser device that delivers up to 1200 x 1200 dpi monochrome prints and 48-bit color scans with an optical resolution of 600 x 2400 dpi. This internal and stand alone copying and fax machine is equipped with a 50 sheet automatic document feeder that facilitates multi-page faxing, scanning and copying. It offers a maximum monthly duty cycle of 30,000 pages.

The Brother MFC-8480 DN printer suits well work groups and office environments. The printer is provided with essential menu switches, number pads, and LCD displays, which guarantee a straight forward access to work (scanning, faxing and copying) without the help of a computer. Automatic duplexing is also an added feature of this printer.